Sunday 13 August 2017
10am to 3pm
Join us at Roadkill for our Bike & Trike Cavalcade through the Town to the Show on the Carnival Field on Cromer Seafront. All bikes, trikes and scooters welcome, if you love your wheels someone else will too!
Prizes for Best Chop, Best Custom, Best Classic, Best Streetfighter, Best Sports, Best Trike, Best 125 or under. Our 2016 show saw 200 bikes and trikes join us, and weíre hoping for an even bigger turn out this year.
Also on the Carnival Field, one of the biggest American and Classic Car shows of the year, as well as lots of stalls, bar, and all the fun of the fair. Entry is FREE, just turn up on the day. Donít miss it!!
**Please note this is the Sunday bike show, NOT the fancy dress Carnival Parade which is on the evening of the 16th **
Please note safety information below:
- Please ensure you park your steed facing the exit at Roadkill ready for departure at 10.30am.
- Keep up with the Cavalcade. Ride in staggered formation. No gaps please.
- No burn outs, donuts, wheelies, over/undertaking.
- Obvious Health & Safety Risk.
- Lead and tail end Charlie are preselected, as are Marshalls. Please heed instructions.
- Remember this is a family event, and you are representing our business. Have fun, make noise, ride safely.
Price: Entry is FREE
Location: Roadkill Motorcycles & GrillOld Station Yard, Norwich Road, Cromer, North Norfolk Coast NR27 0HF
Norfolk by Design
30/04/2017 to 30/09/2017
Earth Sky: Richard Long
30/04/2017 to 26/10/2017
Cromer Pier Summer Show
04/07/2017 to 23/09/2017
2017 Summer Fun!
22/07/2017 to 05/09/2017
Field to Fork Tractor Tour
24/07/2017 to 05/09/2017
1 Week Zero to Hero Kitesurf Course
14/08/2017 to 18/08/2017
North Norfolk Music Festival
15/08/2017 to 26/08/2017
Pop Up Shops
17/08/2017 to 22/08/2017
Surf & Turf courtyard BBQ
Brancaster Beach Big Fun Day