Saturday 6 & Sunday 7 May 2017
11am-3pm both days
Norfolk Paddle Co have joined up with Sea Palling Independent Lifeboat Station to run a SUP demo on the Blue flag beach at Sea Palling.
This is more than just a SUP demo however; we will be running games, fun races, relays, XL racing and other exciting activities in order to raise money for such a worthy cause.
We will have JP-Australia, Fanatic & Naish attending with the potential of a few more brands too. This will be the biggest SUP demo Norfolk has seen in many a year (possibly ever) with surf and flat water paddling accessible from the beach.
– car parking available. Couple of £ for the day.
– Public toilets and changing facilities available at the bottom of the ramp
– Dogs welcome on Sea Palling Beach
– Local Pub, Fish bar and fast food bar all within throwing distance.
– lifeboat on standby as safety cover.
– all abilities welcome
– fully insured event
– all boards are fitted with safety leashes. If you wish to wear a Buoyancy Aid we have a small amount available. However to avoid disappointment please bring your own if you have one and wish to wear one.
– low tide expected at 11.00am
Price: To get involved, just turn up with a few pennies for such a great cause. Independant means they do not receive funding from the RNLI and need all the help they can get.
Location: Sea Palling Beach, North Norfolk Coast
Norfolk by Design
30/04/2017 to 30/09/2017
Earth Sky: Richard Long
30/04/2017 to 26/10/2017
Cromer Pier Summer Show
04/07/2017 to 23/09/2017
2017 Summer Fun!
22/07/2017 to 05/09/2017
Field to Fork Tractor Tour
24/07/2017 to 05/09/2017
1 Week Zero to Hero Kitesurf Course
14/08/2017 to 18/08/2017
North Norfolk Music Festival
15/08/2017 to 26/08/2017
Pop Up Shops
17/08/2017 to 22/08/2017
Surf & Turf courtyard BBQ
Brancaster Beach Big Fun Day