Saturday 24 June 2017
8.30am to 12noon on the fourth Saturday of every month (excluding December)
A wide variety of fresh local fare, organic foods and quality locally grown produce, plus entertainment and a great atmosphere make this a wonderfully traditional Norfolk market.
Traceability, low ífood milesí and a fine choice of quality foodstuffs, plus local crafts, plants and flowers - a visit to our Farmersí Market is great start to a North Norfolk Saturday!
Fakenham farmers market has around 30 stalls each month offering a variety of high quality, local produce. Some of our current producers include:
- A. J. Ward & Sons:†Large range of garden vegetables
& salads in season.
- Ashill Fruit Farm:†Plums, pears, apples, plus a
selection of apple juice and cider vinegar.
- Bootifull Coffee:†Mobile espresso coffee bar -
range of flavoured coffee beans with ground to order service.
- Briston Beef:†Wild rabbit, venison & game in
- Candiís Chutney:†Large range of delicious homemade
- Coen van Beuningen:†Frozen organic beef, lamb,
pork, back and chicken.
- Coriander & Lime:†Homemade authentic curries and
indian dishes, cookery classes and catering.
- Creake Plant Centre:†Unusual plants, roses, shrubs
- Diane & Jason Peart:†Chickens, turkeys, ducks and
- Green Farm Lamb:†Locally reared top quality lamb
- J. F. Temple & Sons:†Award winning range of
- Mr Kews Pies:†Award Winning Handmade premium Pies
using locally sourced ingredients where possible.
- Olives and Stuff:†Marinated olives and appetisers.
- Pixie Hall Cakes:†Handmade cakes, cookies and
traybakes. A range of gluten and dairy free always available.
- Pye Baker Ltd:†Excellent range of artisan breads,
- Rory Watson:†Free range eggs.
- Somerville House Foods:†Vegetarian foods inc Scotch
Eggs, griddlecakes, turnovers, empanadas and a large range of chutneys.
- Tavern Tasty Meats:†Pork: rare brad Gloucester old
spot, large black, British lop, sausages, pies etc. Lamb: Sount Down,
Whitefaced Woodland & Shetland.
- The Garden Farmer:†Fruit and vegetable seedlings,
potted herbs, ready-to-plant vegetable gardens.
- The Marmalady:†Genuinely homemade jams Jellies and
a large range of Marmalades.
- Thistlefield Plants:†Specialist plants.
- Thistlefield Soups:†Homemade from locally sourced
vegetables, suitable for freezing.
- Westons of Blakeney:†Local crabs, fresh fish, own
smoked fish, potted shrimps, pates chowders.
Price: FREE to attend, naturally purchases need to be paid for
Location: Market Square, Fakenham, North Norfolk
Earth Sky: Richard Long
30/04/2017 to 26/10/2017
Norfolk Walking & Cycling Festival
01/10/2017 to 31/10/2017
Brancaster Mussels in Season
01/10/2017 to 28/02/2018
10/10/2017 to 01/11/2017
Flights of Geese
15/10/2017 to 14/02/2018
Pop Up Shops
19/10/2017 to 24/10/2017
20/10/2017 to 24/10/2017
Halloween Trick or Tweet!
20/10/2017 to 29/10/2017
Halloween Puzzle Room - Curse of Black Shuck
21/10/2017 to 29/10/2017