Saturday 2 March 2019
9am to 1pm
Most events locally are cancelled due to Coronavirus / Covid-19. We will remove this message when government restrictions are lifted, but until then please assume events are not taking place.
Aims to provide you with local produce at good prices, helping you reduce your food miles as well as your petrol bill!
Our producers provide some of the best food and drinks in the area coupled with the independant shops within the town this promotes Aylsham’s foodie image.
Living up to its reputation as a “Foodie Town” Aylsham’s Farmers’ Market in conjunction with Slow Food Aylsham, stages a series of free cooking demonstrations featuring local chefs.
The demonstrations run through the summer months, from May to September, and are held in the Market Place where a marquee houses the chefs and their cooking equipment. Ingredients are of course sourced from the wide range of local produce available on the Market and visitors are invited to taste the finished products.
These events, run through until September, coinciding with the Farmers Markets on the first Saturday of each month. There is no charge for this and there will, of course, be the opportunity to taste the chefs’ creations.
Producers at Aylsham Farmers’ Market each 1st Saturday in the month are:
- Ashill Fruit Farm - Fruit & Juice - all year
- Chillis Galore - Chilli Jams etc - all year
- David Bunning - Smoked and fresh fish - all year
- Duncan Jeary - Aberdeen Angus Beef - all year
- M.J. Daniels & Son - Lamb – all year
- Haynford Honey - Honey & Honey products – April to December
- Jelly Cottage Plants - Garden Plants - all year
- Love-Grub Farm Shop - Goat meat - all year
- Martins Farm - Eggs/Poultry/Potatoes/Veg – all year
- Panther Brewery - Real Ales - all year
- Pye Bakery - Artisan Breads and cakes - all year
- Springfield Farm & Nursery - Nursery plant stock - all year
- Tavern Tasty Meats - Rare Breed Pork Products – all year
- The Land Girls - Soups & One Pot Meals - October to April
- Ward & Son - Salads/Veg - all year
- Weavers Way Cut Flowers - Cut Flowers - April to October
- Wood Farm Asparagus - Asparagus - May and June
- Yare Valley Oils – locally produced rapeseed oil – all year
Price: FREE to attend. Stalls will individually charge.
Location: Market Place, Aylsham, Broadland, Norfolk
03/03/2020 to 01/12/2020
Great British Spring Clean
20/03/2020 to 13/04/2020
Iceland: Part 1 A Showcase Exhibition & Book
28/03/2020 to 11/04/2020
Bure Valley Railway Easter Eggspress
04/04/2020 to 19/04/2020
Easter Craft Fair
11/04/2020 to 17/04/2020
Holkham Foraging Course Walk
Live Music Session - Snapshot
Deepdale Beltane 2020
01/05/2020 to 02/05/2020
VE Day Party
Norfolk & Norwich Festival
08/05/2020 to 24/05/2020