Our aim is to show you and your family the skills and equipment needed to pass on to future generations.
No matter what experience you have we aim to give you a holiday memory to treasure.
Our tuition packages start from £40 per person (children free if accompanied by a paying adult) and catered around your free time while your visiting North Norfolk.
Fishing tuition is suitable for all ages
- all equipment supplied
- all bait supplied
- individual sessions
- or family group activity
Family group discounts available
Each session consists
- introduction to the equipment being used
- introduction to bait and bait presentation
- introduction to casting and reeling
- hands on fishing & hopefully catching
- questions & answer session (i.e. best ways to cook your catch if desired)
Length of sessions are normally 2 hours but can be booked for longer should you wish to fish for longer. Day Time Sessions only, if night fishing required please ask about our guided shore fishing.
Tuition is from England Squad Member Dene Conway