Saturday 3 June 2017
9am to 1pm
As the North Norfolk Coast begins to
move out of Covid-19 lockdown, and tourism businesses re-open,
more planned events are taking place. These are just listings,
so please follow links and check with organisers of events
before assuming events are running.
Aims to provide you with local produce at good prices, helping you reduce your food miles as well as your petrol bill!
Our producers provide some of the best food and drinks in the area coupled with the independant shops within the town this promotes Aylsham’s foodie image.
Living up to its reputation as a “Foodie Town” Aylsham’s Farmers’ Market in conjunction with Slow Food Aylsham, stages a series of free cooking demonstrations featuring local chefs.
The demonstrations run through the summer months, from May to September, and are held in the Market Place where a marquee houses the chefs and their cooking equipment. Ingredients are of course sourced from the wide range of local produce available on the Market and visitors are invited to taste the finished products.
These events, run through until September, coinciding with the Farmers Markets on the first Saturday of each month. There is no charge for this and there will, of course, be the opportunity to taste the chefs’ creations.
Producers at Aylsham Farmers’ Market each 1st Saturday in the month are:
- Ashill Fruit Farm - Fruit & Juice - all year
- Chillis Galore - Chilli Jams etc - all year
- David Bunning - Smoked and fresh fish - all year
- Duncan Jeary - Aberdeen Angus Beef - all year
- M.J. Daniels & Son - Lamb – all year
- Haynford Honey - Honey & Honey products – April to December
- Jelly Cottage Plants - Garden Plants - all year
- Love-Grub Farm Shop - Goat meat - all year
- Martins Farm - Eggs/Poultry/Potatoes/Veg – all year
- Panther Brewery - Real Ales - all year
- Pye Bakery - Artisan Breads and cakes - all year
- Springfield Farm & Nursery - Nursery plant stock - all year
- Tavern Tasty Meats - Rare Breed Pork Products – all year
- The Land Girls - Soups & One Pot Meals - October to April
- Ward & Son - Salads/Veg - all year
- Weavers Way Cut Flowers - Cut Flowers - April to October
- Wood Farm Asparagus - Asparagus - May and June
- Yare Valley Oils – locally produced rapeseed oil – all year
Price: FREE to attend. Stalls will individually charge.
Location: Market Place, Aylsham, Broadland, Norfolk
Anish Kapoor Exhibition
12/07/2020 to 01/11/2020
Kids Fused Glass Workshops
22/07/2020 to 06/09/2020
Deepdale Taco Day
Mad About the LEGO Brick
13/08/2020 to 16/08/2020
Pop Up Shops
13/08/2020 to 18/08/2020
Deepdale Pizza Night
Thorpe Marshes Guided Walk
Feast in the Park
14/08/2020 to 16/08/2020
Hunstanton Promenade Parkrun