Saturday 6 & Sunday 7 May 2017
11am-3pm both days
Norfolk Paddle Co have joined up with Sea Palling Independent Lifeboat Station to run a SUP demo on the Blue flag beach at Sea Palling.
This is more than just a SUP demo however; we will be running games, fun races, relays, XL racing and other exciting activities in order to raise money for such a worthy cause.
We will have JP-Australia, Fanatic & Naish attending with the potential of a few more brands too. This will be the biggest SUP demo Norfolk has seen in many a year (possibly ever) with surf and flat water paddling accessible from the beach.
– car parking available. Couple of £ for the day.
– Public toilets and changing facilities available at the bottom of the ramp
– Dogs welcome on Sea Palling Beach
– Local Pub, Fish bar and fast food bar all within throwing distance.
– lifeboat on standby as safety cover.
– all abilities welcome
– fully insured event
– all boards are fitted with safety leashes. If you wish to wear a Buoyancy Aid we have a small amount available. However to avoid disappointment please bring your own if you have one and wish to wear one.
– low tide expected at 11.00am
Price: To get involved, just turn up with a few pennies for such a great cause. Independant means they do not receive funding from the RNLI and need all the help they can get.
Location: Sea Palling Beach, North Norfolk Coast
Henry Moore at Houghton Hall
01/05/2019 to 29/09/2019
Jane Human & Ruth Shelley Exhibition
07/09/2019 to 02/10/2019
Walk with the Warden: Salthouse
Docking Local Produce Market
Future Cities-Birds & the Built Environme
Deepdale Festival 2019
26/09/2019 to 29/09/2019
Fakenham Farmers’ Market
Marham Military Wives Choir
Afternoon Tea Concert
Bacton Beach Clean