Saturday 6 & Sunday 7 May 2017
11am-3pm both days
As the North Norfolk Coast begins to
move out of Covid-19 lockdown, and tourism businesses re-open,
more planned events are taking place. These are just listings,
so please follow links and check with organisers of events
before assuming events are running.
Norfolk Paddle Co have joined up with Sea Palling Independent Lifeboat Station to run a SUP demo on the Blue flag beach at Sea Palling.
This is more than just a SUP demo however; we will be running games, fun races, relays, XL racing and other exciting activities in order to raise money for such a worthy cause.
We will have JP-Australia, Fanatic & Naish attending with the potential of a few more brands too. This will be the biggest SUP demo Norfolk has seen in many a year (possibly ever) with surf and flat water paddling accessible from the beach.
– car parking available. Couple of £ for the day.
– Public toilets and changing facilities available at the bottom of the ramp
– Dogs welcome on Sea Palling Beach
– Local Pub, Fish bar and fast food bar all within throwing distance.
– lifeboat on standby as safety cover.
– all abilities welcome
– fully insured event
– all boards are fitted with safety leashes. If you wish to wear a Buoyancy Aid we have a small amount available. However to avoid disappointment please bring your own if you have one and wish to wear one.
– low tide expected at 11.00am
Price: To get involved, just turn up with a few pennies for such a great cause. Independant means they do not receive funding from the RNLI and need all the help they can get.
Location: Sea Palling Beach, North Norfolk Coast
03/03/2020 to 01/12/2020
Live Music Session - Kevan Taplin
26/07/2020 to 01/08/2020
Wells Carnival 2020
31/07/2020 to 09/08/2020
Mad About the LEGO Brick
13/08/2020 to 16/08/2020
Sherlock Holmes - Open Air Theatre
Twelfth Night - Open Air Theatre
Deepdale Festival 2020
24/09/2020 to 27/09/2020
Deepdale Conservation Weekend
06/11/2020 to 08/11/2020
Deepdale Christmas Market 2021
03/12/2021 to 05/12/2021